So here’s a list of the things I’m most grateful for on my 41st birthday…
1. Mental stability
2. My supportive husband
3. My successful, Gifted and Talented daughter
4. Acrylic paint
5. Watercolor pens
6. Quiet school days to myself
7. Blank canvases
8. Waiting to hear back from query letters for my second novel, “Mental”
9. Still looking fairly youthful
10. Red Lobster’s crab fest birthday lunch this Saturday
11. A practically complete art room/writing office
12. Birthday money from my mother
13. Spending some birthday money on supplies for my upcoming Etsy store and fall clothes
14. An inner sense that all of my hard personal and professional work is about to pay off
15. Finding myself at 41 exactly where I dreamed I’d be at 21.
There are so many more things that I am thankful for today. And you, my audience, are one of them! Thanks for reading!
Remember, no matter how you may be feeling, there are always more good things in your life than bad ones!
If you liked this post, check out my growing body of fictional work (including excerpts of “Mental”) and my bohemian folk art at http://www.MarieKJohnston.com!